Earth Drill Versatility for Smaller Machines
YOUR MACHINE + AUGER TORQUE ATTACHMENTS = ULTIMATE VERSATILITY
With the Auger Torque range of earth drills and the complementary attachments, one day you could be auguring holes for fencing and the next clearing land of tree stumps! Check out the video below, showcasing our Earth Drill and interchangeable attachments…
Perfect for use on mini excavators ranging from 1 – 5T. The Earth Drill is the greatest addition to any parent machine and is best used with our industry leading attachments. The Ultimate In Versatility, Reliability and Efficiency.
Features and Benefits
- Forged Hood Ears – hood pins locked for extra safety
- Hoses and Adaptors – standard with all earth drills
- Hydraulic Motors – specific to Earth Drill models
- Epicyclic Gearbox – amplified torque using the planetary gearbox
- N-D-S System – single piece drive shaft
Use S4 Augers from 100mm to 900mm to drill holes, the conical shaped Log Splitter to work through logs or fallen trees, the Cement Mixer Bowl for small amounts of cement on rough terrain, the Stump Planer to clear land and maintain woodland, and the Clean Out Disc to clear remaining spoil from drilling!