Cone Crusher Bucket
The new Auger Torque Cone Crusher Bucket provides a simple, efficient, and cost-effective way to reprocess and/or recycle small volume construction rubble and debris, into usable aggregate/hardcore. Whether it’s general clay construction brick, light concrete walling blocks, hollow concrete ‘breeze blocks’, concrete pavers, asphalt and more, the Auger Torque Cone Crusher is highly effective at crushing to an output produced material size of around 40-70mm. Ideal for use in applications including: foundation laying, track and yard surfacing, landscaping, roadways or using as a base layer below poured concrete or filling a disposal skip most efficiently.
The Auger Torque Cone Crusher Bucket ensures you:
- Save on transport costs of removing onsite waste.
- Save on material costs of hardcore imported to site.
- Minimise site traffic, delays and hassle.
- Turn your rubble into re-usable aggregate and start saving today!
- Easy to use and compact for small working sites - compatible with excavator, backhoe and skidsteer
- Bucket mouth allows for effective scooping and sorting
- Seven sided rotating cone inside a cylindrical drum
- Grinding faces made in steel and tungsten carbide
- Built around a series 3.5 sub gearbox
- Auger Torque’s industry leading warranty
- Rubble crushing
- Hardcore creation
- Recycling and repurposing waste
- Can be used on clay house bricks, breeze
- blocks, concrete pavers, asphalt, natural
- limestone, poured concrete and more