High Capacity Pallet Forks PF1800
The PF1800 high capacity pallet forks – built to make life on a construction site that bit easier!
Material handling around a construction site demands a great deal of flexibility. Heavy duty construction, the precision mounting plate and various other ingenious features make our Pallet Fork attachment for the skid steer loader a ‘must have’ item. The ideal solution for locations where pallet handling is needed but the site is unmade or too rough for a forklift truck. The PF1800 can hold a weight capacity of 1800kg.
You may also like…
- Fully adjustable tynes with locking pins.
- Tynes are fixed at the top and heel preventing bouncing while carrying loads.
- Sidestep for easy entry and exit of the cab.
- High visibility brick guard giving you good vision whilst loading and unloading - crucial in a safety conscious age.
- Auger Torque pallet fork tines are manufactured to ISO2328:2011 / AS2359.11-1995 and ISO2330:2002 / AS2359.14:2005 standards
- Auger Torque fork mounting frames are engineered and tested for strength and longevity
- Can be disassembled and packed into a compact storage space when not in use.
MODEL PF1500 PF1800 Weight Capacity 1500 kg 1800 kg Tine Height 550 550 Tine Width 80mm 100mm Tine Length 1070mm 1220mm Tine Thickness 40mm 40mm Assembled Height 930mm 930mm Assembled Width 1185mm 1185mm Assembled Length 1340mm 1490mm Kit Weight 176 kg 196 kg